You're at Walmart and an employee's helping you reach the very adorable top-shelf bathroom towels you want but can't reach. As they're helping you, another customer interrupts to say they quickly need help. It happens. A lot. And it's driving Walmart employees effing nuts.
Over the weekend, people who work at the store took to Reddit to share their horror stories, and, yikes. The thread started with someone saying, "When you're obviously helping a customer and another customer yells 'EXCUSE ME CAN YOU HELP ME???'"
It ended up receiving 50 (very passionate) replies, the common theme being that this happens way more than it should. Here are some of their most frustrating encounters:
1. When they're on the phone and a customer disregards the fact that they're
2. Being confused for Squidward.
3. When another customer has to come to their defense.
4. Being told to stop what they're doing.
5. When they feel frustrated and can't help but to get a little sassy.
Alright, all together now: Walmart employees cannot be in two places at once.
Follow CQ on .