Sadly, home appliances don't last forever, so if you're gearing up to buy a replacement—or even your first—it's important to know the times you're most likely to . Holiday weekends, for one, are near the top of the list.
With Presidents' Day right around the corner, it's go time. Prices on refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, dryers, Instant Pots, KitchenAid Mixers, and more will all be discounted, and things will certainly get wild. Who knows? Maybe you'll finally purchase that smart microwave you've been eying. Dream big.
One sale I'm particularly excited about this year is Best Buy's Presidents' Day event, as they offered up to 35 percent off refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and more last year. I can only hope they repeat that deal (or beat it) this year. Here are the appliance sales that have been confirmed so far:
- Save daily on different home appliances.
- Take 35 percent off refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and more.
- Save $30 on a
- Save $20 on a
- And .
- Save big on refrigerators and other cooking appliances.
- Take up to 35 percent off appliance special values.
- Save $200 on the
- Take 39 percent off
- Save $100 on
- Take 30 percent off Cuisinart products.
- Save on .
- Take up to 40 percent off select home appliances
- Save $280 on a
- Save $150 on an
- Get a for $99
- Take up to 70 percent off cookware, small electrics, and major appliances.
Plan accordingly, because we'll keep this post updated as more sales get confirmed before the big weekend.
Follow CQ on .